- To begin the process, you must have your official English test scores:
(TOEFL or IELTS).
- The price for Services is US$ 20 per hour. You decide the Service you need. An email stating the total cost and what is included will be email to you.
.If you already have a university or program to which you wish to apply, skip to other services listed below.
Based on our discussions in Steps 1, 2 and 3, I will conduct a search for programs that meet your requirements
I will send you a Program Analysis report giving the pros and cons of each program.
- PRIORITY PRG:
You will then select "one priority program" to which you will apply. (You are free to apply to any of the programs that have been evaluated on your own.)
- STEP 4 COMPLETED:
You then will decide if you wish the APPLYING service or if you will apply on your own.
The application procedure varies depending on the country, university and program.
TRANSLATION and/or EVALUATION OF TRANSCRIPTS
Required for Master's Degrees; usually not required for Certificate programs.
- You will do this locally or utilize an online service.
- It has to be done by an Official Translation Service or Certified Academic Evaluation Service.
- TRANSCRIPTS: You will always be required to send your translated Transcripts.
- ACADEMIC EVALUATION: University policies vary. You many have to have your Transcripts Evaluated.
LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
For Master programs. Usually not required for Certificate or Short-Term Professional Training programs.
- The school may require Letters of Recommendations from previous professors, work colleagues, supervisors and/or managers.
- ASSISTANCE: Tips, suggestions and model letters.
- CHECKING: All documents will be edited by me to insure there are no errors. In addition, any documents which do not meet the normal standards of universities will have to be re-written.
ESSAYS or PERSONAL STATEMENTS:
Required for Master's Degrees; seldom for Certificate programs.
- The content varies depending on the program and the university. They all have different "personalities" and "objectives". These have to be taken into consideration when writing the document.
- I will send you a model and tips on writing a proper Essay or Personal Statement.
- I will review and edit until we are both satisfied.
- A complete check of all required documents to insure that all is ready for applying.
GETTING THE STUDENT VISA
To obtain a Student Visa, you must show you have the financial resources to pay for your studies and living expenses. This takes the form of a Bank Letter which will be submitted to the Consulate along with your Acceptance Letter and other documents from the university at the time you apply for your Student Visa. This amount is normally noted in your Acceptance Letter from the educational institution to which you have applied.
SAMPLE BANK LETTER:
I will send you an example of a bank letter if you need one. Not all banks have a proper model or experience in writing Bank Letters for Student Visas.
If you have received a scholarship, the university will supply you with the necessary documents.
Varies a great deal from country-to-country and Consulate-to-Consulate. Also, not all countries require an interview. This will be discussed and tips and suggestions given once you have received your Acceptance Letter .