What are they?
- They are training courses offered by the Extension or Continuing Education Departments of universities. (on-campus and online). On-campus is the best option for international professionals unless you are only interested in career development in your home country.
- Recent university graduates wanting training in a specific field and gain.
- Professionals seeking to expand their knowledge and skill level in their field
- Professionals preparing for a career change.
Why Do A Certificate Program?
- You have a degree Engineering, but need business/management skills as well.
- You are a Business manager who sees the constant increase of computers in the day-to-day operations of your company. You need learn more how to manage this change.
- You are a recent Business Administration graduate, but you want to enter the International Business market.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, but want to specialize in AI.
- Less Time than a Masters
- Less cost
- Possibility of working during or after the program.
EXAMPLES OF PROGRAMS
The University of California Programs are specifically designed for International Professionals. Most other Certificate/Diploma programs at other universities are more likely to be for American professionals. These programs are usually administered at night and don't always issue study visas; having said that, universities are always launch new programs that can be attractive to International students.